We will support you at every stage of the disciplinary or grievance process, this includes;
- Advice on the disciplinary investigation,
- Support with preparing your defence and presenting your case at the disciplinary hearing,
- A trade union representative to accompany you at the hearing and ask questions on your behalf,
- Draft appeal letter (if necessary) and accompany you at the appeal hearing.
- Support with writing your grievance letter,
- Advice of the evidence required to support your case,
- Assist with preparation for the grievance hearing,
- A trade union representative to support you at the grievance hearing.