IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Subscription, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Company (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Subscription) agree as follows:
- Services Provided
- The Client hereby agrees to engage the Company to provide the Client with the following services (the “Services”):
- Support with workplace issues in accordance with the subscribed membership.
- General legal / practical advice
- The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Company hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
- Term of Subscription
- The term of this Subscription (the “Term”) will begin on the date of subscription and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely until terminated as provided in this Subscription.
- In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Subscription, that Party will be required to provide 30 days’ written notice to the other Party.
- In the event that either Party breaches a material provision under this Subscription, the non-defaulting Party may terminate this Subscription immediately and require the defaulting Party to indemnify the non-defaulting Party against all reasonable damages.
- This Subscription may be terminated at any time by mutual Subscription of the Parties.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Subscription, the obligations of the Company will end upon the termination of this Subscription.
- The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Subscription take effect.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Subscription, all monetary amounts referred to in this Subscription are in GBP.
- The Company will charge the Client for the Services at the rate of either £5.00 , £10.00 or £15.00 per month (the “Payment”) according to their subscription.
- A deposit of one month’s subscription fee (the “Deposit”) is payable by the Client upon execution of this Subscription.
- The Client will pay the subscription fee every month on the same date as the deposit date until termination.
- Reimbursement of Expenses
- The Company will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Company in connection with providing the Services. The Company will only be reimbursed for expenses submitted according to the following guidelines:
- Emergent Expertise Consultancy will be reimbursed for reasonable expenses which falls outside the client’s membership benefits.
- Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- The Company agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Company has obtained, except as authorised by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the Term and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Subscription.
- All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Company under this Subscription is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Subscription or how it was provided to the Company.
- Right of Substitution
- Except as otherwise provided in this Subscription, the Company may, at the Company’s absolute discretion, engage a third party to perform some or all of the obligations of the Company under this Subscription and the Client will not hire or engage any third parties to assist with the provision of the Services.
- In the event that the Company hires a sub-Company:
- the Company will pay the sub-Company for its services ( covered by the membership) and the client will pay the difference to the sub – Company.
- for the purposes of the indemnification clause of this Subscription, the sub-Company is an agent of the Company.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Subscription, the Company will have full control over working time, methods, and decision making in relation to provision of the Services in accordance with the Subscription. The Company will work autonomously and not at the direction of the Client. However, the Company will be responsive to the reasonable needs and concerns of the Client.
- All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Subscription will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties at the following addresses:
- [email protected]
- Emergent Expertise Consultancy
11 Jesson Road, Bishops Cleeve. Cheltenham. GL52 8PE
or to such other address as either Party may from time to time notify the other.
- The company indemnify the client for losses caused by the omission or negligence of the company.
- Additional Clause
- Members will continue to pay the subscription fee for 1 year before termination will be allowed if they have received a service on their membership.
- Time of the Essence
- Time is of the essence in this Subscription. No extension or variation of this Subscription will operate as a waiver of this provision.
- The Company will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Subscription without the prior written consent of the Client.
- Governing Law
25.This Subscription will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
26.In the event that any of the provisions of this Subscription are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Subscription.
27.The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Subscription by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.